2023 Reflections: I Am Hopeful Because...
The National PTA Reflections program encourages students of all ages and abilities to explore and be involved in the arts in an educational way. Through the program, MWE PTA encourages our students in preK through 5th to create and submit original works of art in the medium of their choice— dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and/or visual arts. There also is a special artist division option for students with disabilities to ensure that all students have the opportunity to participate in the program. Students are recognized each year for their artistic ingenuity to bring the theme to life in a way that is personal and meaningful.
DANCE CHOREOGRAPHYFILM PRODUCTIONLITERATUREMUSIC COMPOSITIONPHOTOGRAPHYVISUAL ARTS
- All entries must be student-created original works of art that reflect the theme, "I Am Hopeful Because..."
- Students may enter multiple categories and can submit multiple entries in a category.
- One parent from the household must be a PTA member. If not a member yet, then join now!
- Deadline to turn in entry form and art is Friday, November 3rd. Late entries will not be accepted unfortunately.
- Selected entries from each category and grade level will go on the the district, state and national levels. Every Eagle entry will be celebrated here are Meadow Wood!